Tuesday, May 30, 2017

New Catty Countdown Day 2

Happy Tuesday! Just two more sleeps till the new 2017/18 Annual Catalogue goes live! I am soooo excited!
Yesterday I introduced you to the new In-colors by showcase a single project made in each of the five new shades. Today I want to show you just how fabulous ALL FIVE colours look on a single project. Check out this project inspired by Mary Fish...


Are those colours fantastic together?? I don't often use five different colours on a single project, but this colour-blocked look is the perfect way to showcase the new In-Colors. This is actually one of the make-n-takes for my Stampin' Bingo event coming up this Friday evening. Did you notice there is not stamping on the front of this card at all? In place of a stamped sentiment I used the new Happy Birthday Thinlits in Whisper White, which just pops against the colourful background.



I embossed the background panel with a new TIEF called Oh My Stars...so fun!  The only embellishment on this project is some bling provided by a few rhinestones.

On the inside of the card I added some punched balloons in each of the five In-Colors as well as a sentiment from the new Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set. I stamped it in Basic Black ink and punched the label using the new Pretty Label punch. What an easy way to make a sentiment pop.

All of these products will be available when the new catalogue goes live on Thursday at 12 Noon MT. Be sure to check out the product list below so you can add them to your Wishlist!  I'll be back tomorrow with more new catty goodness. Have a great day!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving these colors already! Your cards make them stand out! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly LOVE this set of In-colors...every single one of them has it's own unique character. So much fun to play with them!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...