Sunday, January 28, 2018

A new look and Fresh Fruit

Don't worry! You're in the right place! I'm sure if you are a regular visitor to my little blog you were a wee bit confused by my bright new header! It certainly is a big change from my previous look! I am in the process of rebranding several aspects of my business to freshen things up. This new header is part of that. I hope you like it. I LOVE it because it merges my love of music with my love of paper crafting. All that beautiful colour just makes me happy :)

Today I have a cute little project I made using the Tutti Frutti Suite from the Occasions Catalogue...


I am absolutely in LOVE with the DSP from this suite! The colours and patterns are so fresh and fun! Here I used two different patterns that work beautifully together. The little watermelon slices are stamped using Real Red and Garden Green inks and then punched using the Itty Bitty Fruit Punch Pack.My background panel is embossed using the Polka Dot Basics TIEF, which made it easy to stamp my sentiment (from the Fruit Basket stamp set) between the large embossed dots. The die-cut "Sweet" is from the Cupcake Cutouts Framelits and works perfectly with this suite...er...sweet ;)

That pretty little punched border is done with the Decorative Ribbon Border punch, which is one I don't use nearly enough! It's so pretty!



On the inside, I stamped another sentiment from the Fruit Basket stamp set in Garden Green ink and then added another stamped watermelon slice. The best part about this card is that I built it on one of the Tutti Frutti cards from Sale-a-bration, so it also has a fun coordinating envelope (and was FREE!!). Gotta love free stuff!

Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to let me know what you think of my new look, and have a wonderful week. :)

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

2 comments:

  1. I love your new look...my first thought was how perfect it is for you! Good choice! Love the sweet card too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Susan! It is perfect for me, which is why I love it so much! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...