Monday, January 8, 2018

Happy 75th Birthday

Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend. Today is my mom's 75th birthday! Because they live 4 hours north of us and are pretty much snowed in for the winter, I won't be able to see her today; so I made her a pretty card with lots of new products. Check it out...

I used products from the Sweet Soiree Suite in the new Occasions Catalogue. These products are FABULOUS! Sooo pretty and girlie! Now, my mom is anything but a girlie girl, but she really loves flowers, so it is perfect for her. Can you believe the only thing I stamped on this card is the sentiment??? Every thing else is from the Sweet Soiree Embellishment Kit! Here's a closer look...

The cake, flowers, numbers and vellum accents are all from the kit, which made this card a snap to put together. I did use the Sweet Cake Framelits to die-cut the bow and the cake stand from silver foil. I also used my Big Shot and the new Petal Pair TIEF to emboss the Whisper White background panel.

The sentiment is from the Cake Soiree stamp set and is stamped in Berry Burst ink. I die-cut the label using the Petals and More Thinlits.


On the inside I stamped another sentiment from the Cake Soiree stamp set in Berry Burst ink and then added another floral accent from the embellishment kit. Talk about a lot of WOW for not a lot of work! Good thing my mom doesn't read my blog and won't ever know just how easy this card was to make. She has already received it and LOVES it! Be sure to keep my secret, ok? ;)

Have a great week!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...