Monday, September 10, 2018

The Holiday Catalogue is HERE!

Happy Monday! I managed to survive my first week back to school, but it sure was a long one! Then this weekend I packed up my entire studio so that the carpet installers could put in new carpet this week...talk about a busy weekend! I will be SO glad when this reno is finally done. Almost there!

In case you missed the news, the Holiday Catalogue is now live for ordering. One of my favourite suites in the catalogue is First Frost. While this one didn't originally grab my attention, man, am I LOVING it! I'll be featuring projects using it all week on my Facebook page and Instagram, so be sure to follow along. Today I have a gorgeous Christmas card I designed using this suite...


I started with the beautiful pearlized Fancy Frost DSP. It is simply stunning! I adhered a Gray Granite pattern on a card base of the same colour for a monochromatic look. Then I stamped several of the images from the First Frost stamp set using Merry Merlot and Tranquil Tide inks. I die cut the stamped images as well as some additional shapes, using the Frosted Bouquet Framelits. I arranged my bouquet on a pearlized doily, adding some Tranquil Tide velour ribbon to anchor it all on the front of my card.


For some added shimmer, I used Wink of Stella on the flowers, making them shimmer and shine. The sentiment is from the Timeless Tidings stamp set and is stamped in Gray Granite ink. I used my Decorative Label punch to shape the ends of the sentiment strip. The only embellishments I added were a few little Artisan Pearls.

On the inside I added a panel of Whisper White card stock on which I stamped another sentiment from the Timeless Tidings stamp set as well as more floral images from the First Frost set using Tranquil Tide, Merry Merlot and Gray Granite inks.

I am sooo in love with this card...it shimmers and sparkles like a Christmas card should!


Thanks for stopping by today...have a great week!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...