Monday, February 18, 2019

Painted Seasons Thank You

Happy Monday! I hope you enjoyed your weekend. Ours isn't over yet here, as today is our Family Day Holiday. It is so nice to have an extra day off work to enjoy time with loved ones!

This week I am featuring one of the brand-new Sale-a-bration offerings as my Product of the Week...


I can't say enough about how utterly beautiful the images and patterns in this bundle are! I also can't seem to stop playing with them ;)

Here is a project I'll be featuring on this week's episode of Tuesday Live @ Five...


I think the best thing about this bundle is it's versatility. The paper has detailed hand-painted images on one side, but the other has simple geometric patterns liked the one I used on this card. This means there is absolutely no limit to the possibilities with this DSP pack! The stamped images are in the beautiful DistINKtive style, making it super-easy to get beautifully shaded images with just one stamp. Now, did you notice that I cut out several of the images? I could have fussy-cut them, but I used a soon-to-be-released coordinating set of framelits! That's right! Starting March 1st you can purchase framelits that cut all of the beautiful images in the stamp set. Talk about fabulous! Buy the dies and get the coordinating stamps and paper FREE!!


Now, don't get me wrong, the stamped images are beautiful on their own, but having the ability to cut them out and layer them takes this set from wow to HOLY COW!

As I mentioned above, I'll be featuring this card and two others on my Tuesday Live @ Five episode over on Facebook tomorrow. If you miss the live broadcast, you can always find the recording here but clicking the Video Tutorials tab above or on my YouTube channel.

Hope to see you tomorrow...have a great week!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...