Friday, February 15, 2019


Happy Friday! It's a extra-special day...not only is it the start of a long weekend AND our monthly Stamping Symphony Blog Hop, but it is also the day that the Second Release Sale-a-bration items become available! Now THAT's something worth getting excited about! There are three FANTASTIC new items up for grabs FREE with a qualifying order...

All Adorned (Item #149728)
FREE with a $60 order


Country Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (Item #149698)
FREE with a $60 order
Painted Seasons Bundle (includes stamp set and DSP pack)
(Item #150349)
FREE with a $120 order

I have to say all three of these new items are simply fabulous!! Today I am featuring the Painted Seasons Bundle and the Country Floral embossing folder. The DistINKtive images in the stamp set are absolutely gorgeous and the DSP is beyond stunning! Check this out...


I'm honestly not sure what I love more...the beautiful embossed Petal Pink background or the stunning floral DSP! Combined they make this simple card a stunner. The only stamping is the sentiment, which is from the Humming Along stamp set and is stamped in Early Espresso ink. I added a hint of a flower from the Painted Seasons stamp set in Grapefruit Grove ink.


Now, did you catch the sneak peek of a new item coming in March?? I used the mew Story Label punch to create my sentiment label...this punch will be available to purchase in March...if you can't wait that long, it can be added to a Starter Kit right now...along with your choice of $225 worth of product for just $135...but I digress!

I added a doily, some pearls and Petal Pink Variegated Ribbon to pretty up this beauty even more.

On the inside, I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped a sentiment from the Part of My Story Sale-a-bration stamp set and more flowers using Grapefruit Grove and Petal Pink ink.

This simple but pretty design will be one of the offerings at my upcoming Occasions Card Buffet at the end of the month. Be sure to register if you are local to Cambridge and haven't yet done so!

Now, it's time to hop on over to Sandy's blog for more birthday card ideas...

Have a fantastic weekend...see you Monday!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...