Friday, February 1, 2019

My Customers are Golden!

Happy Friday! Are you surprised to hear from me? I don't normally post on Fridays, but wanted to let you know how very much I appreciate my customers. In fact, I'm dedicating this entire weekend to making sure my customers know just how much I value their support of my business. This past year was beyond my wildest imaginings and I have all of YOU to thank! I earned my first-ever Incentive Trip, promoted in title TWICE and ranked 9th among all demonstrators in Canada. Talk about blessed!

Tomorrow I am hosting my annual Sale-a-bration Celebration Customer Appreciation Event in my studio. I have some fun Make-n-Takes planned, LOTS of yummy treats, games, prizes and much more in store. Now, I know many of you don't live local to Cambridge, so I wanted to show you some love as well...


I am offering two specials to ALL of my customers, no matter where they live. Get FREE SHIPPING  on all orders AND your choice of "golden" products from the Annual Catalogue when your order reaches $60 or more. Check out the selection of products you can choose from below...



1 comment:

  1. a wonderful hostess demonstrator! I'm sure your event will be over the top wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...