Sunday, January 27, 2019

Life's too Short

Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Mine was TONS of fun! I held my Birthday Bonanza Card Buffet on Friday evening and it was a hit! We had special guests, Gennie and Kevin, from Stampin' Up!® head office in Riverton, Utah who were here doing research for new product development. They observed my stampers using Stampin' Up! products and asked LOTS of questions. My ladies enjoyed having the opportunity to give feedback on various products and ideas for new ones.



We also managed to make some cute cards along the way. This was one of them...


It features my product of the week...


I have some super-cute projects planned for this week's Live @ Five video, including this one!


I used some Botanical Butterfly Sale-a-bration DSP for the background. The Melon Mambo striped DSP is from the How Sweet It Is DSP pack. The images are stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with the Light Lovely Lipstick and Dark Daffodil Delight Blends. Of course, I used the Stitched Rectangle framelits to die-cut the sentiment label and the layer behind it.


On the inside I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped a fun sentiment from the Piece of Cake stamp set and the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Amazing Life set. I also added those cute little flourishes in each corner.

For the full scoop on how I put this card together be sure to check out my Tuesday Live @ Five video over on Facebook or click on my Video Tutorials tab at the top of this page.

Thanks for stopping by today...have a great week!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...