Tuesday, January 15, 2019

It's all about the Treats!

Happy Tuesday! Are you surprised to see me? I don't normally post on Tuesdays, but today is the 15th of the month, which means it is time for another Stamping Symphony Blog Hop!


I have some incredibly talented stampers in my Stamping Symphony family and each month we get together to showcase some of our work. This month we are all about Sale-a-bration!

One of the most popular stamp sets in the Sale-a-bration brochure so far as been So Hoppy Together. Those cute little frogs are just too much fun to stamp and colour! Check out this cute birthday card...


Can you guess where that paper came from? It is in the Annual Catalouge and one I absolutely LOVED when the catalogue first came out and then all but forgot about with the busy Christmas season. It is the Tropical Escape DSP pack. There are so many great images in the perfect shades of green to work with these cute froggies. I even pulled in some die-cut leaves (which to me kind of look like lily pads) from the  Tropical Thinlits.


I coloured my frog using the Granny Apple Green Blends combo pack and used the dark Mango Melody Blends for the crown. The dragon fly is coloured using the light Granny Apply Green and then I added some magical Wink of Stella to make his wings sparkle. The die-cut sentiment was cut from Basic Black card stock using the new Well Written Framelit dies. I used part of one of the sentiments in the stamp set and fussy cut out the "hoppy" for a cute, punny birthday sentiment.


On the inside I added a Whisper White panel, glued in a strip of leftover DSP and added a sentiment from the Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set and another cute little dragonfly.

As cute as this card is, there is much more awesomeness to been seen from my fellow bloggers. Be sure to check out their masterpieces too... and leave a comment to let them know you found them.


Have a great week!



Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...