Monday, January 7, 2019

Happiness Blooms...

...well...maybe not today! It's the first Monday back to work after Christmas break and I have to admit I am no where near ready to go back. It was soooo good to have just one job to focus on for a couple of weeks...now it's back to the insanity. *sigh* I can't wait till I retire and can spend my days with rubber and ink! Just seven more years to go! ;)
This week I am focusing on the Happiness Blooms Suite of products on pages 24-26 of the new Occasions Catalogue. This cheery suite includes a bold, modern floral stamp set, gorgeous DSP, ribbon, embellishments and adorable bitty punches. There is also a fabulous Memories and More card pack and coordinating cards and envelopes....more on those later! I spent some time playing with this suite over the weekend and had fun experimenting with different ideas and techniques. I'll be featuring three cute projects in my Tuesday Live @ Five video this week, but here is a sneak peek at one of them...


This sweet card features the stamps from the Bloom by Bloom stamp set. I used the daisy image and stamped it several times, rotating the stamp slightly each time, which gave me a flower that reminds me of an aster. I used Lovely Lipstick ink for the flowers, which gave me the perfect opportunity to pull in some of the GORGEOUS Lovely Lipstick foil sheets from the Sale-a-bration brochure. That stuff is beyond fantastic...the photo in the brochure actually does it an injustice...it's simply stunning!I used it to mat my focal image, cutting both with the Stitched Rectangle dies (another TO-DIE-FOR new product!) I also punch a little bitty flower from the same foil using the Bitty Blooms punch pack.

The background DSP is from the Botanical Butterfly Sale-a-bration pack. I just can't get enough of that stuff! This is, by far, the BEST Sale-a-bration DSP we have seen in years! It is sooo versatile! The sentiment I used is from the Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set, which is also new in the Occasions Catalogue. I did manage to pull a couple of embellishments from the Annual Catalogue, using the silver metallic edge ribbon and some silver metallic pearls.

On the inside I added a Whisper White panel and stamped another sentiment from the Itty Bitty Birthdays set and some more flowers from the Bloom by Bloom set. I love the pop of the Lovely Lipstick against the stark black and white...so fun!

Be sure to check out the recording of my live video below.... have a happy Monday!




Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...