Monday, July 8, 2019

Beautiful Friendship

Happy Monday from the Mediterranean! I am currently cruising my way through the Greek Isles on the Stampin' Up!® incentive trip, but while I'm away I thought I would share a gorgeous new stamp set called Beautiful Friendship....

Now, this set is an easy one to miss in the fantastic new catalogue, but it is a real stunner! I had so much fun playing with it...so much so that I decided to make it my product focus for this week. Check out this simple yet stunning card I made...


For my colour palette I used Seaside Spray, Blushing Bride, Rococo Rose, Petal Pink and Mint Macaron. I love how soft and delicate these colours are! There are so many pretty floral images and greenery in this set, the possibilities are endless! I added some Scalloped Linen Trim in Seaside Spray and a few Faceted Gems by way of embellishment, but really those gorgeous stamped images do all the work on this card. To make the rose really pop I added a hint of Wink of Stella.


On the inside I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped the hydrangea and some greenery, along with another sentiment.

I'll be demonstrating this card and two others in my weekly Tuesday Live @ Five video tomorrow. This week I won't be live, but rather pre-recorded, as I couldn't trust the WIFI on the ship to do a live video. You can check it out on my Facebook page at 5 pm ET on Tuesday, or any time after that. When I get home I will also post it to my YouTube channel with a link on the Video Tutorials tab above.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a spectacular week!



Product List
1-3/4" (4.4 Cm) Circle Punch
1-3/4" (4.4 Cm) Circle Punch
[119850]
$24.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...