Tuesday, July 30, 2019

See a Silhouette

Happy Monday! Can you believe it is already the last Monday of July? Summer is half over and I need it to SLOW DOWN!  I am not ready for back to school and cooler weather yet!

This week I am featuring the gorgeous See a Silhouette suite from the Annual Catalogue...


I absolutely LOVE the gorgeous designer paper in this suite...and I am a HUGE sucker for word dies...and dandelions ;) There truly is so much to love in this suite...I can't stop playing with it! Here is a card I will be featuring in this week's Live @ Five video...


Did I mention how much I love the designer paper? Every sheet is full of vibrant colour, imitating the look of the new Pigment Sprinkles without the mess! This particular pattern reminded me of satellite images one sometimes sees of the earth. Since we are still on a high from our travels this summer, this adventure-themed card kind of made itself.

I stamped the silhouette image in Night of Navy ink on a Stitched Nested Labels die-cut and then added the partial sentiment, which I inked using my Basic Black Stampin' Write marker. Both the stitched circle and the die-cut word are cut from gold foil card stock.


I embossed the gold foil circle using the Subtle embossing folder...I absolutely love the look of it! Although it doesn't really show in the photo, this whole card shimmers, as I flicked my clear Wink of Stella all over the card front. That is fast-becoming one of my favourite techniques!


On the inside of the card I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped the silhouette image again in Night of Navy ink and another sentiment from the Silhouette Scenes stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

As I mentioned above, I'll be demonstrating this card and two others (including a REALLY cool fun-fold) in my Live @ Five video over on Facebook this week. I hope you'll join me, but if you miss the live broadcast you can catch the replay on my YouTube channel or on the Video Tutorials tab above.

Thanks for stopping by this week...have a great one!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...