Monday, July 15, 2019

Daisy Lane and a Blog Hop!

Happy Monday! I hope your week is off to a good start. We just got home last night from our epic Mediterranean cruise on the Stampin' Up! incentive trip. What an amazing week we had! So many special memories for our family as we toured many incredible sites. It also didn't hurt that Stampin' Up! spoiled me silly with gifts upon gifts, including not-yet-released products from the upcoming Holiday Catalogue! It was such a wonderful week!

Now we are back to reality and I am back in my studio. Since we are already halfway through July, it is time for our monthly Stamping Symphony Blog Hop. We are down a few bloggers this month due to summer holidays.


This week I'm featuring the Daisy Lane bundle from the new Annual Catalogue...


I have been waiting to play with this set since I first saw it in the catalogue and am so loving it! Daisies are such happy flowers and I am loving the card I have to share today. Check it out...


I'm not sure what it is about daisies and gingham, but I absolutely love them together! Here, I've used some Call Me Clover gingham DSP from the 2018-2020 6" x 6" stack to create a cute fun-fold. It is a variation on a gate-fold card and is super easy to make.


I used several sizes of the Stitched Nested Labels dies for my focal point. The woodgrain DSP is from the Pressed Petals DSP pack. I stamped my daisies on Melon Mambo card stock using ink of the same colour and punched them using the Daisy and Medium Daisy punches. The leaves are punched from Granny Apple Green card stock using the Leaf punch. I couldn't resist using one of the fun Perennial Essence floral centres in the middle of my daisy.


On the inside I stamped a sentiment from the Daisy Lane stamp set using Call me Clover ink.

I'll be featuring this card and two others in my weekly Tuesday Live @ Five video this week. You can check it out on my Facebook page tomorrow at 5 pm ET. If you miss the live broadcast, you can watch the replay on my YouTube channel or on the Video Tutorials tab above.

In the meantime, hop on over to Sandy's blog to see what awesomeness she has in store...


Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week!


Product List
Daisy Punch
[143713]
$24.00
Leaf Punch
[144667]
$22.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...