Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Cup of Christmas and a Blog Hop!

Happy Tuesday! I know I'm a day late posting, but yesterday was our Thanksgiving, here in Canada. I hosted the whole family for turkey dinner with all the trimmings. It was a wonderful day! Today I am here with a new project and our monthly Stamping Symphony team blog hop.


This month we are featuring projects using products from the Holiday Catalogue. Now that Thanksgiving is out of the way, I can really start focusing on Christmas cards! I have my annual fall retreat coming up this weekend and I am offering several Christmas-themed projects all weekend long. This week I am focusing on the Cup of Christas bundle.


This bundle is so much fun to play with! Check out this card I made...


I die-cut my mug from some Wrapped in Plaid DSP and added the whipped cream using the Pretty Label punch. One of the things I love most about this set of dies is all the little extra embellishments one can make. Here, the holly leaves and gold sprigs are from the die set...it is so easy to make diy embellishments! My Whisper White background is embossed using the Winter Knit embossing folder. The Shaded Spruce polka dot DSP is die-cut using the Stitched Rectangles dies and is matted on some gold foil.

The sentiment is stamped in Shaded Spruce and trimmed a little banner using the Tailored Tag punch. I added a little jingle bell with a bit of white Baker's Twine as well as some soon-to-be-released gold glitter enamel dots.


On the inside I stamped another sentiment from the Cup of Christmas set in Shaded Spruce ink and added some little holly leaves.

I'll be featuring this card and two others in this week's Tuesday Live @ Five video over on my Facebook business page. Due to a 6:00 meeting I have to attend, I will actually be live a half hour early this week (at 4:30 pm ET). I hope you'll join me live, but if you miss it you can catch the replay on my YouTube channel or by click the Video Tutorials tab at the top of the page later in the week.

Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to check out the next blog in our hop for more Holiday Catalogue inspiration...


Have a spectacular week!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...