Monday, October 7, 2019

Birds of a Feather for Christmas

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend and made time for some stamping on World Cardmaking Day. I celebrated the day by holding my quarterly Stamping Symphony Team Training day and we had so much fun! I can't think of a better way to mark World Cardmaking Day than with some of my favourite crafty friends!

This week, I am featuring an adorable stamp set from the Holiday Catalogue called Birds of a Feather. Check it out...


I absolutely love the adorable images in this set, not only be cause they are super-cute, but because they are such fun to colour with my Stampin' Blends! Check out this ca-ute Christmas card...


Isn't that chubby li'l bird just the sweetest?? I coloured him using my Daffodil Delight and Poppy Parade combos. He's super quick and easy to colour!


I used the Frosted Frames dies to cut out my label, leaving plenty of space to stamp the sentiment from the Birds of a Feather stamp set in Shaded Spruce ink. The Shaded Spruce DSP I used for the background is from the Wrapped in Plaid pack. The Poppy Parade Argyle DSP is from the Brights 6"x 6" Colour Family pack. Can I just say how much I LOVE those colour family packs?? Having awesome DSP in every colour makes designing SO easy! The only embellishment on this card is some Wink of Stella on the frosted frame, a teeny gold star from the Most Wonderful Time Medley and some Shaded Spruce/Gold ribbon.

On the inside, I stamped and coloured a starry border and added another sentiment from the Birds of a Feather set.


Despite the colouring, this is really a quick and easy card to put together. I'll be demonstrating this card and two other projects using this set in tomorrow's Tuesday Live @ Five video over on my Facebook business page. I really hope you'll join me, but if you miss the live broadcast, you can catch the replay on my YouTube channel or on the Video Tutorials tab above.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you have a beautiful week!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...