Monday, October 28, 2019

Brightly Gleaming

Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend...mine was filled with TONS of stamping! I hosted a card buffet on Friday night that included Christmas cards, as well as birthday, thank you and sympathy cards. It was a busy night, but lots of fun. Then on Saturday morning I held my Promotion Commotion event for members of my Stamping Symphony team who earned a title promotion in the past year. We had a special private Chalk Couture class where we made fun signs with chalk paste and then enjoyed a yummy catered lunch. I loved recognizing and rewarding the hard work of these amazing women! Then, on Sunday, I did a private class for a dear university friend and her teaching colleagues. They each stamped six Christmas cards and enjoyed good food and great laughs. In all, it was a busy, hectic weekend, but lots of fun!

Today I have a beautiful Christmas card featuring the Brightly Gleaming suite. I have just begun to play with these awesome products and I absolutely LOVE them!


The centrepiece of the suite is the awesome bundle, which includes a stamp set and TWO coordinating punches...


...but I have to say, my very favourite part of the suite is the GORGEOUS Designer Paper...


Today's card showcases some of this beautiful paper...


Aren't those copper foil accents just yummy?? SO pretty! I used some of the DSP for my background panel and then two additional patterns to punch my ornaments, All three patterns have copper foil accents. The Very Vanilla panel is embossed using the Stylish Scroll embossing folder and then is layered on Night of Navy card stock so it pops against the DSP layer.

To create my ornament tops, I simply punched the top of each ornament along the edge of some copper foil and the adhered them to the punched DSP ornaments with glue dots. The greenery is die-cut using the Christmas Layers dies from Old Olive card stock. I used the Ornate Frames dies to cut the copper label behind the sentiment.


On the inside of the card I added a Very Vanilla panel on which I stamped a sentiment from the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set and the flourish from the Christmas Gleam set, both in Night of Navy ink.

I'll be demonstrating this card and two other projects in this week's Tuesday Live @ Five video over on my Facebook page. I hope you'll join me, but if you miss the live broadcast you can always find the replay on the video tutorials tab at the top of this page or on my YouTube channel.

Thanks so much for stopping by today...have a wonderful week!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...