Monday, November 4, 2019

Christmastime is Here...but not for long!

Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend. It was another busy one around here, as I held my Kamp Kringle stamp camp. This was the first year for this event, and I can assure you it won't be the last! It was such fun to spend the better part of Saturday with lots of happy stampers making gift items and coordinating cards. Everyone left with five complete gifts, each with a coordinating card, ready for the Christmas season. I also spoiled them with awesome door prizes and a swag bag full of fabulous product. The reviews were glowing, so I will definitely do this event again next year.

I also had time this weekend to play with the new, limited-release, Christmastime is Here Suite, and let me tell you, once I started I didn't want to stop! The products in the suite are simply stunning!




If quick and easy cards are what you're after, the Designer Paper in this suite has exactly what you need! Check out this beautiful card that features almost no stamping...


I used three of the patterns from the DSP pack and each one is more beautiful than the next. The centrepiece of this card is the beautiful rose image, which is cut from the DSP using the Roses dies. The printed image fits the die perfectly, making it a snap to create beautiful cards in no time. The gold foil accents are absolute perfection if you are a fan of shimmer and shine (and let's be honest, what stamper DOESN'T like a little bling??) Here's a better look at that gorgeous rose...


As I mentioned, the only stamping on this card is the sentiment, which is from the coordinating Christmas Rose stamp set. I also added extra shine with some of the 1/4" Gold Shimmer Ribbon and Gold Glitter Enamel Dots. This card literally took me less than 10 minutes to make and is a total WOW.  The hardest part was stamping the inside panel...


I stamped some of the pine branches from the Christmas Rose set in Mossy Meadow ink and the pinecones in Soft Suede. The sentiment is also from the Christmas Rose set.

I'll be featuring this card and two others using this suite in this week's Live @ Five video over on my Facebook Business page. Each week I do a live broadcast of stamping "TV" when I demonstrate step-by-step how to make three projects. It's lots of fun and sometime unpredictable, but I love doing it and would love to have you join me at 5 pm ET. If you can't catch me live you can check out the replay on my Facebook page or, later in the week, on my YouTube channel.  Keep in mind that all of the products in the Christmastime is Here suite are available only while supplies last, so if you like what you see, be sure to order them sooner than later.

Thanks for stopping by this week. I hope you have a week full of unexpected blessings!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...