Sunday, November 15, 2020

Another Fun Fold and a Blog Hop

 Happy Sunday! It is the 15th November, which means two things: it is my hubby's FIFTIETH birthday and it is time for another Stamping Symphony blog hop! While I'm spending the day spoiling my love, you can hop along with some of my Stamping Symphony team and check out the magic they have in store. 



This month we are all about fun folds and gift card holders. Check out this cute fun fold I made using the Trimming the Town Designer Paper...


Fun fold card

I am absolutely IN LOVE with this Designer Paper...it is so cute and is literally all you need (beside card stock for bases) to make adorable Christmas cards. Can you believe that there isn't a single stamped element on this card??



I die-cut the house and tree images from the DSP and using the Home Together dies and the sentiments were fussy cut with my paper snips. SO stinkin' cute and SO easy! I also used the Home Together dies to cut my snow drifts...I love these little wintry scenes!

Fun Fold card

One of the things I love about this fun fold is that it is easy to hide little surprises inside. This one could easily be turned into a gift card holder with the addition of a pocket on the inside...so fun!

fun fold card

You can see how this card is made and find all of the measurements on my Facebook Business page. Then set a reminder to join me every Tuesday for my free live stamping demonstration. Each week I make three cards using my featured product for the week. This week I am all about the Wonder of the Season suite! I hope you'll join me!

In the meantime, hop on over to Sandy's blog for more fun fold-y inspiration!


Fun Fold card



Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$13.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...