Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Countdown to Sale-a-bration Day 2 - Peaceful Prints Designer Paper

Welcome to Day Two of my week-long countdown to our first-ever summer Sale-a-bration! Today I am all about the Peaceful Prints Designer Paper. I have to say this was at the top of my wish list the second I laid eyes on it! Sooooo fabulous!

Check out these cards I made using only the DSP and sentiment stamps...

summer saleabration 2021

summer saleabration 2021

summer saleabration 2021

Summer Saleabration 2021

 Check out the replay of my Facebook Live where I demonstrated how to make the card above. All measurements are in the video description...


Thanks for stopping by today...see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Leena, I am in the States and somehow stumbled upon your videos and blog. I love everything you do! I love watching your videos, your energy and your creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...