Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Beauty of the Earth Fun Fold

 Happy September...and happy first day of school to me! Even though I had to be in the school for three days last week for mandatory health and safety training, today is the first day we actually have students in the building! I have to admit I am excited at the thought of only teaching in person...no more online...for now! Who knows what this school year will bring...all I know is it can't possibly be worse than last year!

This week I thought I'd take a break from the mini catalogue and feature a gorgeous suite from the Annual Catalogue. Beauty of the Earth is aptly named, as it features stunning Designer Paper and tree images that can be used for just about any occasion. I have had such fun playing with this suite and have lots of ideas to share with you this week. Be sure to follow me on Instagram to make sure you don't miss a thing. Today I have a fun fold to share with you...

Stampin’ Up!

This card doesn't really look like anything special from the outside. I used three different patterns of the Designer Paper and the Beautiful Trees dies to create my scene. The sentiment is from the Beauty of Friendship stamp set and is stamped in Early Espresso ink. The label is die-cut using the Stitched So Sweetly dies. The inside of this card is where the magic happens...

Stampin’ Up!

Stampin’ Up!

Creating the scene on the inside of the card is also not difficult, thanks to the beautiful Designer Paper. I created the "tunnel" using a 5-1/4" x 8" piece of Basic White card stock and the Tasteful Labels dies. I'll be demonstrating exactly how to do this in today's Live @ Five video over on Facebook. I hope you'll join me, but if you miss me live, I will link to the replay on YouTube later this evening. The measurements will be included in the video description so you'll be able to make a tunnel card of your own. These cards really aren't difficult, but sure do create a Wow-factor when they are opened. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today...have a great week!

Stampin’ Up!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...