Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Cute Halloween

 Happy Tuesday! Can you believe it is nearly the end of September?? This month has flown by and with it's end, comes October...my favourite month of the year! The weather is perfect, the trees are ablaze with colour and next weekend we get to celebrate our wedding anniversary and Thanksgiving. What could be better??

Of course, October also brings Halloween. Now I have to say that I am NOT a big Halloween gal...we don't decorate (besides the requisite jack-o-lantern) and our son is past the age of trick-or-treating, but I do love to make little treats for my kiddos at school and send cards to my niece and nephews. So I was beyond tickled to see the Cutest Halloween Suite in the Holiday Mini...

kids halloween

Check out this adorable card I made using products from the suite...


kids halloween card

I am not a fan of scary, gory Halloween, but these cuties just make me smile! I fussy cut images from the Designer Paper...so many adorable patterns to choose from! I layered them on punched circles of a different pattern and then on a square of yet another pattern from the same pack. Seriously...this DSP is STINKIN' CUTE! Here's a closer look...

kids halloween card

I layered everything on a background of Smoky Slate card stock and stamped some chubby little spiders in Basic Gray. The ribbon is actually black and white gingham that I coloured with my Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends.

On the inside I added a fun sentiment from the Cutest Halloween stamp set and another chubby spider.

kids halloween card

I am having such fun creating cute and fun Halloween projects with this suite! Join me live this afternoon at 5 pm ET on my Facebook Business Page for the complete how-to with measurements for this card and two others using this suite. If you miss me live, the replay will be available on my YouTube channel shortly afterwards. 

Thanks so much for stopping by this week. Enjoy these final days of September and be sure to join me live on Saturday as I celebrate World Card Making Day with a special Saturday morning Facebook Live. I'll be demonstrating an awesome One-Sheet-Wonder, showing how to make 7 cards, including 3 fun folds, with one sheet of Designer Paper, card stock and embellishments. It will be great fun!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...