Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Pretty Pumpkins

 Happy Tuesday! I hope you are having a good week thus far. We are into our second week of the school year and this teacher is already exhausted and, last week, completely lost her voice! I could't speak or sing at all most of the weekend, but by Sunday evening I was starting to be able to speak audibly again. Here's hoping it holds out all week!

This week I am continuing my celebration of all things Autumn and featuring the Pretty Pumpkins bundle. Now, I LOVE pumpkins of all shapes, sizes and colours, so this bundle speaks to my fall-loving soul! Check out this pretty card, featuring a rather unconventional colour palette...

fall pumpkin card

Are purple pumpkins a thing? Probably not, LOL, but they are in my crafty brain! I heat embossed the image in gold and them coloured it with Light Cinnamon Cider, Dark Pumpkin Pie and light Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Blends. I used Dark Cinnamon Cider and Light Mossy Meadow for the stems and leaves. Here's a closer look...

fall pumpkin card

The card base is Rich Razzleberry card stock. I stamped the leaf image several times in Blackberry Bliss and then layered a piece of Blackberry Bliss Designer Paper over top. The background label is die-cut using the Seasonal Labels dies from Shimmery Gold Vellum and emossed using the Time Worn Type embossing folder. The sentiment is stamped in Blackberry Bliss and punched using the Label My Lovely punch. I added some Gold Shimmer Ribbon and a few Gilded Gems by way of embellishment.

fall pumpkin card

On the inside, I stamped some vines in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured the image with Stampin' Blends. I omitted and sentiment on the inside to allow lots of space to write a message. 

I'll be demonstrating this card and two others in today's Live @ Five video over on my Facebook business page. Come and join me! If you can't make it, you can catch the replay on my YouTube channel shortly afterwards. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Be sure to pop back in tomorrow for our monthly Stamping Symphony blog hop for more Autumn goodness!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...