Saturday, January 1, 2022

Saleabration Countdown Day 5: Driving By

 Happy New Year!


I hope you were able to ring in 2022 surrounded by those you love. Here it was a quiet evening of movie watching...we all actually made it to midnight...and then were in bed by 12:05 ;) 

Today I'm shifting my focus back to Saleabration stamp sets with the Driving By set. I had so much fun playing with the images in this set...what's not to love about a VW bug, VW bus and cute convertible sports car?? Check out these fun samples I made:

saleabration 2022
I couldn't resist creating a beachy themed card with that cute VW bus image. I combined Sunshine & Rainbows DSP with die-cuts and a sentiment from the Paradise Palms bundle. 

saleabration 2022
Here's a masculine card idea for the car enthusiast. 


saleabration 2022

This card just makes me giggle. I went for a bit of a flower-power vibe on this one. I used the flower image from the Hello Ladybug stamp set for tone-on-tone stamping in Granny Apple Green for my background. Then I chose two fun patterns from the Pattern Party DSP host pack in the annual catalogue. I stamped and coloured the VW bus image on Basic White card stock and then stamped it again on some scrap DSP, using the flower pattern to paper piece on the body of the bus. I love this technique!

I added some denim-look ribbon and some Loose Flower Flourishes from the Annual Catalogue to complete the 60's look.

saleabration 2022

The sentiment is from the new Bragworthy stamp set, which features fun, cheeky sentiments. I used part of one of the sentiments for the front of the card...

saleabration 2022

...and the rest of it on the inside. How fun is that??

I'll be demonstrating this card in today's Facebook Live at 5 pm ET over on my Facebook Business page. Come and join the fun live or check out the replay shortly afterwards on my YouTube channel.

Thanks so much for stopping by on this first day of 2022...see you tomorrow for Day 6!


Product List

1 comment:

  1. This card is just the coolest I have seen in a long time - guess it brings back some great memories from teen years in a surf town!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...