Saturday, January 15, 2022

Sweet Talk Shaker and a Blog Hop

 Happy Saturday! If you're surprised to hear from me on the weekend it is because it is the 15th and once again time for our Stamping Symphony Blog Hop!

This month we are about Saleabration or Love and, since I've been all about the Sweet Talk Suite all week, I went with love as my theme and designed a cute shaker card. Check it out...

shaker card

I fussy-cut several of the candy images from one of the DSP patterns to act as the filling for my shaker. The little candies and lollypops are perfect! To create my shaker I began with a 3" x 4" piece of DSP, which I inserted into a clear envelope. Then I added my shaker bits, trimmed the excess off the envelope and sealed my shaker using Tear 'n' Tape. This is a super-quick and easy way to make a shaker that has no bulk and mails easily. 

shaker card

I layered my shaker on a scalloped border cut using the Scalloped Contours Dies and then adhered it to another piece of Sweet Talk Designer Paper. I added some Real Red Faux Linen Ribbon and a cute tag cut using the Sweet Hearts dies. 

shaker card

On the inside I added a piece of Basic White card stock on which I stamped a sentiment from the Sweet Conversations set in Basic Gray and the hugs and kisses image in Real Red. 

Be sure to check out the other amazing creations in our hop...

You are here > Leena - A La Cards <You are here

Thanks for stopping by today...have a great weekend!

shaker card


Product List

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...