Sunday, November 13, 2011

Z-fold Joy

Well, my Christmas class schedule is in full swing!  Last night I ran a Stamp-A-Stack in Dundas for a fun group of scrapbooking friends.  We did 12 cards and had lots of laughs!  Here is one of the cards I designed for that class...
Elegant holiday card using The Sounding Joy, Bright Hopes and Christmas Greetings stamp sets.

Open view.
I have to say I was really happy with the way this one turned out.  I was going for something that would come together fairly quickly and easily but that would still provide the WOW factor.  I turned, once again to that gorgeous Mocha Morning DSP for inspiration, added richness with the cherry cobbler seam binding ribbon and an antique brad and viola...quick and easy Christmas card!
Today is all about the gift tags...I have my class tomorrow night and need to prep 120 tags this afternoon!  I hope your Sunday is a little less busy than mine will be!

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card Leena!
    Love every element about it!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...