Friday, September 21, 2012

TGIF!

What a week!  Why does the first month of the school year always seem so crazy??  I am wiped!  I've been going 90 miles an hour all week and I am SO ready to crash this weekend.  Unfortunately we have another busy one planned with our Austrian visitors, so no rest for the weary this time!  I just hope I can squeeze in some time to stamp! 
Today I have another neat project from Craft Project Central this month.  This one is designed by the ever-talented Regina Andari.  Have a look:

Ready-to-go-Flat-Fold Box and Note Cards designed by Regina Andari
I love the Hoop La La stamp set Regina used.  It is on my wishlist, but hasn't quite made it to the top.  This project is certainly making me want to bump it up a notch or two!  To access Regina's tutorial, subscribe to September over at Craft Project Central and if you get a chance stop by Regina's blog and let her know how much you appreciate her talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...