Friday, September 14, 2012

TGIF!

Happy Friday!!  What a week this has been!  Work has been so busy and I've had something on every night and am just so ready for the weekend.  Unfortunately things aren't going to settle down much as we have family arriving from Austria tomorrow for a month-long visit and then my nephew's first birthday party on Sunday.  Ah, it just never ends...I need more hours in the day...either that or the power to stop time!
Enough whining...on to the good stuff!  Today I have a project to show you that I CASE'd from one of my fellow designers over at Craft Project Central to do as the make-n-take at my Tri-City Stampers team meeting this week.  It is a fun-fold Halloween card....take a look:

Cute Halloween card featuring the Googly Ghouls stamp set and Howlstooth and Scarringbone DSP.

Open the top flap...

...and then the bottom one to reveal the sentiment from Seasonal Sayings.
Isn't that a fun fold?  I love that little mummy peeking out the cut-out at the top of the card.  The cool thing about this design is that it would be easy to tuck a little treat inside!  Gotta love a card that doubles as a treat holder.  The Googly Ghouls stamp set is just about the cutest thing ever!  I am not a fan of the gory, blood-and-guts Halloween thing, but I do love fun, cute images and this set fits the bill.  That little spider with the googly eyes is just adorable.  I think I might have to find another use for him after Halloween is done...he's just too darned cute to only use at Halloween!
Have a great weekend...and check in tomorrow...I'll have another fun Halloween project for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...