Thursday, February 12, 2015

Off Kilter Mosaic Madness

Happy Thursday!  This project is perfect for today...I am slightly off-kilter this week!  I have some weird bug that is causing me to experience vertigo.  I think it may be a sinus infection...fun times!  I'm hoping to get to a doctor today...if you don't hear from me for the next little while you'll know why :(

This will be a quick post to share this project that I am doing with my Techniques group tonight...if I can manage to stay upright long enough!


Thank you card featuring the Mosaic Madness stamp set and using the Faux Metal Technique.
This month we are all about faux metal and faux rusted metal.  On this one I used silver embossing powder on Brushed Silver card stock to create my faux metal accent using the Mosaic Madness stamp set.  I love the look of that image in faux metal!  The images are punched out using the Mosaic punch. The Whisper White background layer is embossed using the Mosaic Madness TIEF. My colour scheme is Lost Lagoon, Whisper White and Basic Gray.


The silver baker's twine is left over from one of last Fall's Paper Pumpkin Kits...you sure do get a ton of product in those magical red boxes!

On the inside I stamped a sentiment from the Something to Say set as well as one of the images from the Mosaic Madness set.

Sorry for the abbreviated post and lack of product links today...I'll be back to normal soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...