Friday, May 15, 2015

Spread the (long weekend) Love

Happy Friday!  We are kicking off the first long-weekend of the summer here in Canada this weekend...woohoo!  While the weather won't be hot, it will be warm and that is just about perfect in my book!  I can't wait to get outside and do some gardening.  I'm also hoping to get some stamping time in, as I still have lots of new catalogue sneak peek products that are crying for my attention. 
To get you excited for the new catty and inspire your weekend crafting, here is another sneak peek project for you.

Any-occasion card featuring the Sprinkles of Life stamp set and Tree Builder punch, available June 2nd in the new 2015/16 Annual Catalogue
This one uses the Sprinkles of Life stamp set and coordinating Tree Builder punch.  I am so loving the versatility of this combo of products!  On this project I stamped the tree trunk in Tip Top Taupe on a scrap of card stock of the same colour and punched it out using the Tree Builder punch.  The leaves are stamped in Cucumber Crush ink on card stock of the same colour and are also punched with the Tree Builder punch.  The tree is adhered to a 2-1/2" Whisper White circle.  The little hearts are punched from Watermelon Wonder card stock using the Confetti Hearts punch.

The DSP is from the new Cherry On Top DSP pack.  I used the Circles Collection Framelits to die-cut the semi-circle.  The card is built on a Bermuda Bay card base.  The only embellishments I added were some Bermuda Bay baker's twine and some heart Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers.

On the inside I added another sentiment from the Sprinkles of Life set.  What a fantastic stamp set this is...I can't wait for it to be available to all of you!  I know you're going to love it!

Have a fantastic weekend...I hope it is filled with time spent with loved ones doing things you enjoy :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...