Monday, December 30, 2019

Shaking off the Holiday Hangover...

...with some sneak peeks from the upcoming Mini Catalogue!

Happy Monday everyone! Yes...it is actually Monday. If you're like me, the time between Christmas and New Year's is like the twilight zone...not really sure what day it is and no clue about the date. We had a blissfully quiet Christmas in the Girsa household...a welcome change from the frenetic pace of everyday life. It was the perfect blend of time with family and quiet time to relax and unwind. Hence my difficulty with keeping track of what day it is!

With the new decade fast-approaching we stampers also look forward to a new catalogue and the awesome-est promotion of the year, Sale-a-bration! There is SO much to love about this new not-so-mini catalogue! This week I am showcasing a few sneak-peek products, starting with the utterly gorgeous Parisian Blossoms Suite. Check out this pretty swap card I created...


I love absolutely everything about this bundle! The images in the stamp set are perfect for layering and creating collages...one of my favourite stamping techniques. The sentiments are beautiful in stunning fonts. And don't even get me started on the Designer Paper! It is specialty paper with champagne foil accents on all 12 sheets...simply stunning! The coordinating embossing folder is also beautiful...and then we have delicate Petal Pink ribbon and champagne rhinestones....ooh la la!!


The coordinating dies not only have dies that cut out stamped images, but also several that cut various shapes, such as the beautiful flourish I used on this card. Such a lovely way to create DIY embellishments! Speaking of embellishments, did you notice my faux-metal seal? I created it by simply heat embossing the seal image in silver on champagne foil and then punched it out using the 1" circle punch. An easy and pretty way to create a metallic embellishment.


On the inside I added a stamped panel with another sentiment and several stamped images from the stamp set. So pretty!

I'll be demonstrating this card and two others that showcase new product in this week's Live @ Five video over on my Facebook page. If you can't catch me live, you can view the replay on my YouTube channel or on the Video Tutorials tab at the top of this page.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I wish you a wonderful week and all the best in 2020!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...