Monday, January 6, 2020

Sale-a-brate the new year...and new catalogue!

Happy new year! Can you believe it is 2020? Growing up back in the 80's 2020 seemed like something from a Sci-Fi movie...and now, here we are!
The new year not only ushers in a new decade, but also a brand new catalogue and everyone's favourite promotion, Sale-a-bration.

The new mini catalogue is absolutely FABULOUS! Check out the online PDF by clicking the image below...


I am absolutely loving so many of the products in there it is hard to choose a favourite. I've decided to start with the From my Heart Suite because, believe it or not, Valentine's Day will be here before we know it! Now before I get to sharing about that suite, let's chat for a moment about...

Click the image to view this year's Sale-a-bration offerings.

During this promotion, there are THREE ways to earn free product:

 
Shop the new mini catalogue or Annual Catalogue and for every $60 you spend you'll receive free product. There are so many awesome products to choose from in the Saleabration brochure!

Host a party or private class during Saleabration and when orders from your event reach $375, you'll receive the utterly adorable, exclusive Little Ladybug stamp set. Here's a better look at that set...

Let's chat about setting a date for your event...it can even be done online!


From now until March 31st, when you join my Stamping Symphony, you will not only receive $165 worth of product for just $135, but you'll also get awesome extras including a mini paper trimmer, 48 sheets of 6" x 6" DSP from both the Mini and Saleabration catalogues and a free stamp set of your choice (host and Sale-a-bration sets not included). You also receive $70 worth of business supplies, including a free past Paper Pumpkin kit all shipped right to your door tax free. There really is NO better time to become a demonstrator!

Now, on to this week's featured products. The From My Heart Suite is chock full of awesome products to help you show the love to your friends and family this Valentine's Day...


I've had such fun designing projects with these fun products. Check out this card and coordinating treat holder...


I designed this, intending to give it to a dear friend on Valentine's Day. I used every product in the suite on these projects and the only stamping I did was for the sentiment! Talk about quick and easy Valentines!

For the card, I embossed the Whisper White background panel using the Eyelet Lace embossing folder...it works perfectly with the adorable heart doily. The remaining hearts are punched using the Heart Punch Pack, which features TWO coordinating heart punches...one plain and one scalloped, that nest perfectly. The other utterly, fabulous feature, is the the Designer Paper not only has beautiful foil accents, but also has several images that coordinate with the punches, make it super-quick and easy to create adorable projects.


I added some little die-cut hearts, cut using the Be Mine dies...I love when new products coordinate with ones I already have! By way of embellishment, I added some yummy Double-Stitched Satin ribbon and some Faceted Gems...so pretty and shiny!


On the inside, I stamped another sentiment from the Heartfelt stamp set in Basic Gray, to coordinate with my Basic Gray card stock base, and added a few more little die-cut hearts. So fun!


My little treat holder uses one of the cute Heart Foil Tins. These tins hold A LOT of candy or could even be used to bake yummy cupcakes. The domed lid means your frosting won't end up stuck to the lid! To decorate my tin I added another Heart Doily, flipping it over so it was white rather than Flirty Flamingo. I added a die-cut from the Be Mine dies (the source of those teeny hearts I used on the card), as well as some ribbon, a cute little clip and some Baker's Twine. Another really quick and easy to mass-product treat holder. If I can convince my 12-year old son to let me make valentines for his classmates, these will be them. Let's just say that one may take some serious convincing...he's getting too cool for Valentine's Day;)

I will be showcasing both of these projects and more in this week's Tuesday Live @ Five video on Tuesday, January 7th over on my Facebook Page. I hope you'll check it out...either live or later on my YouTube channel or the Video Tutorials tab at the top of this page.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope 2020 is off to a fabulous start and that you have a wonderful week!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...