Monday, December 2, 2019

Shine Bright

Hello Monday...and hello December! It sure feels wintry here...we had an ice storm and then snow yesterday, so everything looks like a winter wonderland around here! We stayed put most of the weekend and got our home ready for Christmas. I absolutely love this time of year. As I type this, the fire is crackling and our two kitties are parked under the tree.




I also had some time to stamp this weekend and wouldn't you know, I fell in love with yet another bundle from the Holiday Catalogue?! The Shine Bright Bundle is sooooo pretty!


Those dies are simply stunning! The intricate detail on each one is such a wow! Check out this pretty card I made...


Isn't that die-cut background beautiful?? It is so easy to do with the Stitched Brightly dies...just one pass through the die-cutting machine for a total WOW. Here I used Pool Party card stock and mounted it against a Smokey Slate card base. The stitched detail really pops. Along the top of the background panel, I stamped some teeny stars from the So Many Stars stamp set using metallic silver ink. It looks like spatters in the photo, but they are actually little bitty stars. 


The sentiment is from the Shine Bright stamp set and is heat embossed in silver. The star image is stamped in Pool Party ink. I die-cut the circle using the Stitched Shapes dies. I layered the sentiment on a silver foil scalloped circle.

The only embellishments here are some silver metallic pearls and some white/silver satin ribbon.


On the inside I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped the star again in Pool Party ink (stamped off once this time) and a sentiment from the Merry Christmas to All stamp set from the Annual Catalogue in Smokey Slate ink. 

I'll be demonstrating this card, along with two others in this week's Tuesday Live @ Five video. I hope you'll join me for the live broadcast over on my Facebook page, but if you miss it you can catch the replay on my YouTube channel later in the week. 

Thanks so much for stopping by this week. I hope you have a spectacular one!



Product List

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is a gorgeous card. I love everything about it. So striking! TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...