Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Peace & Joy

 Happy Tuesday! Can you believe we are nearly at the end of October?? This year has felt like an eternity, while also flying by...how is that possible?? As we near the end of the month I am kicking my Christmas card planning and design into high gear. This week I am featuring the awesome Peace & Joy bundle from the August-December Mini catalogue...check it out:



Here is a pretty, non-traditional holiday card that could be sent to just about anyone...

 

Non-traditional christmas card

I had some great fun with Frost White Shimmer Paint and Seaside Spray and Misty Moonlight reinkers to create  the shimmery background on this card. I know it is hard to see in the photo, but it has a beautiful sheen that I absolutely love...

Non-traditional Christmas card

I used the sparkly images from the Peace and Joy stamp set on the background, inking them with both Seaside Spray and Misty Moonlight ink. The sentiment is stamped using the ombre technique, and then die-cut using the Joy Dies. I love that those dies create so many different layered sentiment looks! 

Non-traditional Christmas card

I added some Misty Moonlight/White/Silver metallic twine and a little Glitter Star Ornament behind the sentiment, as well as some Elegant Faceted Gems to add extra sparkle and shine. 

Non-traditional Christmas card

On the inside of my Misty Moonlight card base,  I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped another sentiment from the Peace & Joy stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink, as well as some more sparkle images in Seaside Spray. Although I made this as a Christmas card, it could easily be sent to anyone, whether they celebrate Christmas or not, by simply changing the inside sentiment...gotta love versatility!

Here is the video in which I demonstrate this card and two others using this awesome bundle. Included in the video description on my YouTube channel are all of the measurements:




Thanks so much for stopping by today...I hope you have a spectacular week!

non-traditional christmas card
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...