Thursday, September 2, 2010

Technical Difficulties...

Well, I have good news and bad news...

The good news is that the Holiday Mini is now live and available for order!!  WOOHOO!!!  As you can probably tell from my posts of late, I LOVE this mini!  There are so many beautiful products it's hard to know what to order first!  Whatever you decide, I know you will love your purchases as much as I love mine!

The bad news is that my laptop is having a wee bit of trouble (it is out of commission!) and I am having to use my husband's computer.  Unfortunately all my projects and photos are on my laptop, so I don't have anything I can show you at the moment.  I've got my IT guy (my husband) working on the situation and hopefully will be able to post a new project tomorrow.  In the meantime, have a good look through your mini, make your wishlist and choose a date for your workshop so that you can earn your wishlist FREE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...