Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fall Thank-you

Well...I didn't get a chance to post this last night like I had planned.  My son was having a melt-down and wanted mommy-time and, since I haven't seen much of him this week (which is likely why he was having the meltdown in the first place), I obliged.  That meant taking my camera to work with  me today and posting on my lunch hour.  So, in between bites, here is a card I made using a colour combination from the Colour Coach.
Looking at the colours on the screen in my office, they are really off!  I hope they are better on your computer!  I used Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive.  I really like this combo for fall.  If you don't already own a Colour Coach, you NEED one!  It is a tool I go to all the time for inspiration and ideas.
To make this card I used a hostess set called "Cute by the Inch".  It is extremely versatile and could be yours for FREE with a qualifying workshop.  Other products I used were Playdate Designer Series Paper (LOVE this!), the Square Lattice embossing folder, my 3/4"  and 1 3/8" square punches, the Word Window and Modern Label punches, Basic Pearls and Old Olive satin ribbon.  I was really happy with the way this came together, though I started out with no idea as to how this card would look.  I just knew I wanted to use this colour combination.  That's how helpful the Colour Coach can be...it is a great starting point for your creativity! 
I'll be back tomorrow with a Halloween preview...

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!

    Guess what...I did it...I bought the Colour Coach! I can't wait until it comes today in my order to try some combo....eeeeeek!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...