Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday: Take Two!

Ok...so now, FINALLY, here are the promised swap card photos.  I was so impressed with the creativity of these ladies!  I am going to post them in two groups:  today's cards will be Christmas ones and tomorrow's will be everything else!  Enjoy!
Designed by Betsy Rouw.
Designed by Cindy van Oorschot
Designed by Cindy Dennis
Designed by Jennifer Rios-Raner

Aren't these cards beautiful?  I just love them and can't wait to use ideas from these talented ladies in my next creations!

Now for my very favourite photo from Regionals!
Shelli Gardiner (Co-founder and CEO of Stampin' Up!) and ME!!  It truly was a highlight for me to meet Shelli and have a chance to talk with her.
Time to go do some stamping!  My mind is swimming with ideas!  TTFN!!

1 comment:

  1. We were sooooooooooo fortune that Shelli was at regionals and that you got to meet her, Leena!!!

    She's such a warm and sincere woman and AMAZING...just like my talented team!

    Convention...here we come!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...