Sunday, January 3, 2021

Countdown to Sale-a-bration - Berry Blessings

 Happy Sunday and welcome to day six of my countdown to Sale-a-bration series! I am having so much fun playing with all of the awesome products from this year's Sale-a-bration brochure, but I have to say, I think the Berry Blessing stamp set and coordinating Berry Delightful Designer Paper are my favourites. 

sale-a-bration 2021

Both of these products are available as a Level Two bundle, free with a $120 order starting January 5th 2021. Check out this cute fun-fold card...

Sale-a-bration 2021

Isn't that Designer Paper just to-die-for? The colours and images are SO yummy! The coordinating Berry Blessings stamp set is a two-step stamping set, featuring both line-art and solid images. I love having the option to stamp or colour my images.  Here, I have stamped both the outline and the solid images. I used Granny Apple Green for the leaves and Pacific Point for the blueberries. I used the Stitched So Sweetly and Stitched Rectangle dies to cut my Whisper White card stock. Here's a closer look...

Sale-a-bration 2021

The little flowers are punched from the Berry Delightful Designer Paper using the Strawberry Builder Punch, which coordinates perfectly with this bundle! And can we just take a moment to appreciate the utter cuteness of that little ladybug embellishment? 

sale-a-bration 2021

When opened, the card reveals a panel upon which to write a message. I omitted a sentiment to allow maximum space to write. 

sale-a-bration 2021

I demonstrated this card in the video below:




Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a blessed Sunday...see you tomorrow for the final day of my countdown to Sale-a-bration.

sale-a-bration 2021


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...