Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Forever & Always Man Card

 Happy Tuesday! I hope you are having a good week. 

Did you catch my live launch party last Friday evening over on my Facebook business page for the new January - June Mini Catalogue? I showcased 7 products suites and three bundles and demonstrated 3 make-n-takes. It was a great evening! If you missed it you can still catch the replay on my YouTube channel...



One of the product suites I featured is the Love You Always Suite. It is an absolutely GORGEOUS mega suite, with two stamp/die bundles, three papers, embellishments and more. This week I am all about the Forever & Always bundle...



Now, this stamp set may appear quite feminine with the beautiful florals, but I wanted to showcase a more masculine take on it...


 
Isn't that background DSP positively YUMMY??  It is from the Love You Always Specialty Designer Series Paper pack and is just perfect for more masculine projects. I layered it on a piece of Love You Always Foil is Sahara Sand and I love the way the foil brings out the leaf pattern on the paper. Before layering the DSP onto the foil, I die-cut the word "always" using the Always Dies from the bundle (this is a great way to conserve paper...no one will ever know there was a die-cut out of the middle of that foil layer!) I layered the foil die-cut on a Basic White shadow die-cut so that it would pop against the background. The stamped sentiments are stamped in Memento black ink on Sahara Sand card stock.


anniversary card man

The label behind the sentiment is die-cut using the Stitched Nested Labels dies from the True Love Designer Paper. This is another paper pack that on first glance appearance very feminine, but the reverse side of ever sheet has fabulous black and white patterns on it, making it the most versatile pack in the catalogue, in my opinion. 

anniversary card man


To embellish my card, I added some Forever Greenery ribbon, linen thread and wooden leaves from the In Good Taste Elements.

anniversary card man

On the inside of my Basic Black card stock base, I added a Basic White panel on which I stamped the "Love" sentiment in Sahara Sand ink and "You More" in Memento Black. 

I am super-happy with the way this project turned out...I think it will be my hubby's Valentine's card this year!

I demonstrated this card along with two others using this suite in the video below:


 Measurements:

5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Basic Black card stock, scored at 4-1/4" 

4" x 5-1/4" Love You Always Specialty Designer Paper (Sahara Sand pattern) 

4-1/8" x 5-3/8" Love You Always Foil - Sahara Sand

Scrap Whisper White and Sahara Sand card stock for die-cutting 

5-1/2" Forever Greenery Ribbon 

8" Linen Thread

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Be sure to stop in on Friday for this month's edition of the Stamping Symphony team blog hop...we're all about Sale-a-bration this month!

Have a great week!

anniversary card man




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...