Saturday, January 2, 2021

Countdown to Sale-a-bration - A Touch of Ink

 It's almost here! Just  THREE more sleeps until the launch of Sale-a-bration 2021! I am counting down the days by featuring a different Sale-a-bration product each day. Today I am all about the beautiful A Touch of Ink stamp set...



saleabration sale-a-bration 2021

This set is HUGE, which is why it is a Level Two Sale-a-bration item, free with a $120 order here in Canada. The set includes outline and solid images for easy Two-Step stamping. Of course, the outline images can also be coloured, making this set super-versatile. There are also several different sentiments appropriate for lots of different occasions. Check out this pretty card...


saleabration Sale-a-bration 2021

As I type this post, the snow is gently falling outside my window and spring seems SO far away! The soft colours and images in this card remind me that spring WILL come eventually and my garden will bloom with beautiful colour again. 

To create this look, I began with some of the GORGEOUS Oh So Ombre Designer Paper (a Level One Sale-a-bration freebie!), using both the patterned and solid prints. I embossed the Blushing Bride layer with the new Painted Texture embossing folder...so fabulous! I stamped the flower images using Rococo Rose for the outline and Blushing Bride for the solid image. I added some spatters in Soft Sea Foam. The humming bird is stamped in Basic Gray for the outline and then I added Blushing Bride, Soft Sea Foam and Granny Apple Green with a sponge dauber to the solid image. I fussy-cut the humming bird out and popped it up to add dimension. Here's a closer look...

saleabration Sale-a-bration 2021

The ribbon actually began Whisper White, but then I coloured it using the Light Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends so that it would coordinate with my background. I love using my Blends this way to achieve custom coloured ribbon in any shade I need.

I demonstrated this card in the video below:


Hello Friend Card Measurements: 

 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Whisper White Thick card stock, scored at 4-1/4"

 4" x 5-1/4" Oh So Ombre Designer Paper 

2" x 5-1/4" Oh So Ombre Designer Paper 

Scrap Whisper White card stock for die-cutting/fussy cutting 

18" Flowers for Every Season Ribbon

 1 Square Vellum Doily

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Be sure to check in tomorrow for another Sale-a-bration sneak peek! Have a super Saturday!

saleabration Sale-a-bration 2021




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...