Monday, January 4, 2021

Countdown to Sale-a-bration - Heal Your Heart

 Happy Monday, and welcome to day 7 of my countdown to Sale-a-bration series! Just one more sleep till the BEST promotion of the year begins! There is nothing like FREE stamping products to get me excited!

Today I am focusing on the Heal Your Heart stamp set and the Flower and Field Designer Paper. Both of these are GORGEOUS products!

stampin' up!


Paper this beautiful called for an extra-special card...check out this fun-fold design:


Heal your heart saleabration 2021


heal your heart saleabration 2021

heal your heart saleabration 2021

Although this is a super-simple fun fold to make, it sure packs a huge WOW! I wish I could take credit for this fold, but I must give credit to my friend and card-making hero, Patty Bennet for the basic layout. To create the card base, start with a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of card stock and then, with the 8-1/2" side at the top, score at: 2", 3-1/8", 5-3/8" and 6-1/2". 

I used a single piece of Flower and Field DSP for my background. The blue floral pattern on the side panels are one side of the paper and the green pattern on the centre panel is the reverse side. The sentiment label is die-cut from Whisper White card stock using the Stitched So Sweetly dies. I stamped the sentiment from the Heal Your Heart stamp set in black ink. The gold filigree element behind the label is from the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper. The flowers are from the Floral Essence stamp set. I stamped them in Misty Moonlight ink on card stock of the same shade and then punched them out with the Perennial Flower punch. I added white highlights to the petals using a white watercolour pencil and some gold metallic pearls to the centres. I added some greenery, die-cut using the Forever Flourishing dies, from Shaded Spruce card stock. Here's a closer look...

heal your heart saleabration 2021

I demonstrated this card in the video below:


Measurements:
5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Shaded Spruce card stock scored (with 8-1/2" side at the top) at 2", 3-1/8", 5-3/8" and 6-1/2" 
1-3/4" x 5-1/4" Flower & Field Designer Paper (x2)
 2" x 5-1/4" Flower & Field Designer Paper 
Scrap Misty Moonlight and Whisper White card stock for punching/die-cutting 
Forever Gold Laser-cut Specialty Paper

Thanks so much for joining me today...have a fantastic week and don't forget to check in tomorrow for all of the details of Sale-a-bration AND the new January-June Mini Catalogue.


heal your heart saleabration 2021



Product List

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love your flowers. Your design on the fun fold is perfect! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...