Friday, March 9, 2012

Europe, here we come!

Today's post will be a quick one.  In just two short days I'll be heading off to Europe with 19 teenagers in tow!  I am taking several of my music students from school for a 10-day performing tour in Austria and Germany.  To say I have one or two things to get done before we leave is an understatement!  So, here is today's card...number four in my Card Buffet line-up.

Card Buffet option #4 suitable for a wedding, annversary or even birthday
I am going to do my best to pre-post a few samples for you while I am away as well as post once or twice about our adventures.  If I don't have time, have a great March Break, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time, Leena! I wish I was going with you :) It's seems like just yesterday we were musing about this trip! Happy travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, and just wanted to wish you a great trip across the pond, enjoy your time in my home country of Austria. Would love to hear your performance. Where are you going to be?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...