Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spring Card Buffet Preview #2

Today's sample is one I CASE'd from a fellow demonstrator who posted her work on our demonstrator forum.  I can't recall exactly whose work this is, but I sure do like it! It is so clean and simple yet striking...have a look...

CAS birthday card suitable for just about anyone!
For this card I turned to the Sweet Shop DSP in the Occasions Mini.  I love the colours in that paper and thought they'd be perfect for a gender-neutral card.  I love the little punch-art presents and the sentiment from the Perfect Punches set is...well...perfect!
So, have I convinced you to join us for the Spring Card Buffet yet?  If so be sure to register by March 10th, as I am heading to Austria for March Break (with 19 teenagers in tow!) and won't be able to accept new registrations while I'm away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...