Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spring Card Buffet Preview #3

With Easter just a month away I thought it suitable to offer an Easter card as part of my buffet line-up.  I fell in love with the Everybunny stamp set when I first saw it in the catalogue last July, but waited to purchase it until closer to the Easter season.  I inked it up for the first time when I designed this card...

Cute card suitable for Easter or a new baby featuring the Everybunny stamp set.
I just love that little bunny...isn't he the sweetest?  The best part is that he's just-hatched, so he'll not only work for Easter but also to welcome a new baby.  Although the image was begging to be watercoloured, I reminded myself that this design needed to be one that could be put together quickly and easily and so I just coloured the bunny's little scarf and added a bit of pink to his nose and ears with my markers.  You can bet I'll be using this image again this Easter!
Guests at the Card Buffet will be able to customize their cards, so if someone would rather this be a welcome baby card they can easily switch out the sentiments to meet their needs.  For more details about this upcoming class please visit my website.

1 comment:

  1. The images in this set are so cute!
    I like the card and the paper you used!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...