Monday, March 12, 2012

Soft and Simple for Easter

While I'm in Europe, have a few Easter projects to get you in a Spring state of mind.  Today's post is a card I designed for a private class I did a couple of weeks ago.  I chose colours from the subtles family...very Easter-ly...

Easter card featuring the Fresh Vintage SAB set and sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes


Lots of texture here...I used the finial press embossing folder on the card base and then the perfect polka dots on the bashful blue panel.  The colour scheme I used included bashful blue, pretty in pink and certainly celery...soft and spring-like.  For the inside I chose a sentiment from the Pursuit of Happiness set.  I also stamped the same medallion from the front along the right edge on the inside, though it doesn't show up all that well in the photo.
I'll have more Easter-themed projects over the next few days...and hopefully an update or two from our trip!  in the meantime...live in the sunshine and enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...