Sunday, March 17, 2013

A Double-embossed Easter

Happy Sunday, everyone!  I hope the sun is shining as brightly where you are as it is here this Sunday morning.  Now if only the temperature would warm up, it would really feeling like  Spring! 
This morning I have a cute little Easter card I did with my monthly techniques  class last week.  It uses the Double Embossing technique...see what you think:

Cute Easter note card featuring the Everybunny stamp set with sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes
I just love the Everybunny stamp set!  The images are so sweet and such fun to colour!  On this card I just used my markers to colour the image and then my Aquapainter to watercolour the grass.  It was quick and easy to do.  The other element that makes this card stand out is the double embossed panel.  To create it I used my Argyle TIEF, which I covered in Versamark before inserting the piece of DSP.  I ran the folder through my Big Shot.  I removed the DSP and then sprinkled Melon Mambo embossing powder all over it, shaking off the excess.  I heated the powder until it was shiny.  The result is very cool...double embossed DSP!  Try this technique on your next project...you will be amazed at the textural interest it will add to your design!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...