Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sent With Love Sketch Inspiration

In case you missed it, I posted a new sketch on the Monthly Sketch Inspiration page to get your creative juices flowing.  Here is this month's sketch:


Today I have a different take on it that uses the Sent With Love bundle that is currently on promotion for 20% off.  Have a look:

Any-occasion card featuring the Sent With Love Bundle
As you can see, I switched it up a little bit from the sketch.  I moved my sentiment to the upper left corner and replaced it with the large button.  I also added a little strip of DSP as an accent.  Working from a sketch doesn't have to be restrictive...in fact, the opposite is true!  It is a jumping off point for your own creativity!  Don't be afraid to try something new with an existing design...experimentation is when good things happen!

1 comment:

  1. Great card Leena. The cloud TIEF works great with this package! I love the sketch inspirations too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...