Monday, March 4, 2013

For the Bride

Happy Monday everyone!  I am especially enjoying this one because in just four short days I'll be on holidays for a week!  Yippee...more time to stamp!  I'm also excited to show you my project for this month over at Craft Project Central.  Check it out:

Bridal Shower Ensemble featuring a favour box, invitation and coordinating Thank You card.

Invitation with embossed envelope

Cute favour boxes

Coordinating Thank You note
So, whaddya think?  I had great fun designing these projects!  I've had the idea for the favour box for quite a while and this was the perfect chance to make it happen.  I also love that it is customizable...change the accent colour to coordinate with the Bride's wedding colours.  It could also easily be changed up for a little girl's princess party.  (Almost makes me wish I had a little girl to make this for...almost!)
There are two ways you can get your hands on the tutorial for these projects:  you can subscribe to March over at Craft Project Central for just $10 where you'll get this and 9 other fantastic projects, or you can head over to my Facebook page and LIKE me!  You'll be entered into a draw for a free month's subscription.  How easy is that?!?  Just do it before March 10th, as I'll be drawing a winner and posting it on Facebook on the 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...