Monday, March 11, 2013

Sent with Love Birthday

Happy Monday!  It is a REALLY happy Monday in our household because it marks the first day of March Break!  No school for anybody...woohoo!  I'm looking forward to a week of checking jobs off my To-Do List and my son is planning a week of playdates!  Not sure how both are going to happen, but we'll see.
Today I have another card I designed using the Sent With Love Bundle that is currently on promotion.  I am so loving this fun DSP...it is terrific for making masculine cards.  Check this one out:

Birthday card featuring the Sent With Love bundle and sentiment from  the Essentials set
We made this card at my team meeting last week and it was a hit!  Everyone loves the DSP and this card really showcases it well.  I used a stamp from the Essentials set, which is a great font and the perfect size for this design.  I embossed the card base using the Houndstooth TIEF, leaving a portion at the bottom smooth for interest.
On another note, if you LIKED my Facebook page this month, be sure to stop by later today to see if you the lucky winner to a free month's subscription for Craft Project Central.  If you are, I'll be in touch soon with the details about your subscription! 
Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...