Thursday, March 7, 2013

Feeling the Love

Today I want to show you one of the projects I designed for my monthly team meeting.  I am featuring the Sent With Love bundle that is on for 20% off until the end of April.  Have a look:

Birthday card featuring the Sent With Love Bundle (132851)
I so love the DSP in this bundle!  The patterns are bold and fun and so different from anything else we carry.  On this card I used just a strip of DSP as an accent behind the sentiment...such a great way to add colour and pattern to a project.  The sentiment is from the Essentials stamp set (126370), which is an economical, must have for every stamp collection.  The size and font of the sentiment are perfect for so many projects!  The postage stamp image fits our Postage Stamp punch perfectly and, to add interest, I punched out the little heart in the centre with the Small Heart punch and then popped it up on the 1-1/4" square mat.  This would be a wonderful card to send to someone who lives far away whose birthday you want to honour.  In fact, I have an uncle in Austria celebrating a birthday in a couple of weeks, who just happens to work as grounds crew at an airport. How perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...