Monday, October 18, 2010

Tin o' Tags - vintage edition

Today, as promised, I have photos of the Vintage Tin o' Tags I promised yesterday.  Again, this will be offered as one of the options as part of my Dec. 4th class.
Vintage-style tin covered with Deck the Halls DSP.

Again, I covered the sides of the tin with DSP and the edges of the lid with 1/8" taffeta ribbon.  The faux closure on the front is a piece from the Table Setting die with a couple of Very Vanilla buttons glued on...a cute little detail.

Close up of focal image.  Christmas Postcard stamped on water colour paper and then coloured using a blender pen and ink pads.  The bells are coloured using Gold Lamme smooch accent ink.

Tin o' Vintage tags!

Tag #1 cut using the Two Tags die. 

Tag #2 - another version of the above tag.

Tag #3 also from the Two tags die

Inside of Tag #3

Tag #4 using the Table Setting die

Inside of Tag #4

Tag #5 using the Scalloped Circle and Snowflake #2 dies

Tag #6 using the Top note die
I can't believe that there was a time I never considered doing anything in a vintage style...it just comes so naturally now!  I really enjoy layering and distressing to create that soft, worn look I have grown to love.  I have to say that it is thanks to this Holiday Mini and all the gorgeous vintage Christmas items in there!  If you haven't ordered your handmade holiday supplies yet you are in luck!  Starting tomorrow Stampin' Up! is offering some fantastic items from both the mini and the main catalogue as bundles that are discounted 20%!!  I will have more information to post on these fantastic deals tomorrow, so be sure to check in to learn the details.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Oh! Oh! Please bring to show and share next week Leena!!!

    (And if that beautiful box happens to stay at my house, that's O.K. too!!!!!) LOL

    Simply Gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...